Answered By: Gretchen Scronce Last Updated: Dec 05, 2018 Views: 725
Black and white printing:
Student, faculty, and staff members are allocated 300 pages free black and white printing three times a year (fall, spring, and summer). How it works:
- The free pages show up as a $15.00 print credit when you log into a print release station.
- Print release stations/printers are located on all floors of Addlestone Library and in the Education Center atrium.
- You can send a print job from a lab computer or send a job from your laptop using Mobility Print.
- After your 300 page allocation is used, further pages are $0.05 each, payable only through Cougar Cash on your Cougar Card.
- To print using your Cougar Cash, you must associate your Cougar Card with the printing system.To do this, visit the Cougar Card Self Registration Station located at the Information Desk in Addlestone Library. Swipe your Cougar Card, then enter your MyCharleston credentials when prompted. Once you have completed this process, your printing account balance will include any Cougar Cash in your account.
A color printer is available in the Addlestone Library Computer Lab. Color printing is separate from your black and white print allocation. Color prints cost $0.35 per page, payable in cash or Cougar Cash through your Cougar Card.
Color print jobs can be sent from any lab computer, but not from your laptop.
Ways to add Cougar Cash:
- In person at Cougar Card Services (accepts cash and cards)
- At the Card Value Center in Addlestone Library (near Starbucks, accepts cash only)
- Online through eBill in MyCharleston (cards, takes 2 hours to process)