Answered By: Gretchen Scronce Last Updated: Aug 02, 2019 Views: 166
There is no longer a Scantron machine in the library. A Scantron for faculty use is available in the Bell building. Contact the IT Service Desk for additional information about the Scantron.
Akindi is the College's new alternative to Scantron.
With Akindi you can . . .
- print and scan your bubble sheets from any multifunction printer/scanner
- have the results sent directly from most printers to Akindi for scoring
- have the scores submitted automatically to OAKS’ grade book
- check the validity of your questions and assessments with comprehensive reports
- create multiple versions of a test, set points at the question level, create multi-select questions as well as bonus question and even assign partial credit.