Answered By: Research & Instruction Library Last Updated: Jul 31, 2018 Views: 179
Collaborative Study Rooms are located on the second and third floors of Addlestone Library. They may be reserved for groups of three or more students.
- The Study Room Reservations link is located in the Services menu on the library website, or use the button below. Use your @g.cofc.edu email address to make the reservation.
- After making a reservation, check your email for a confirmation link. You must confirm with this link within 30 minutes to complete your reservation. This email contains your study room number.
- CofC students may reserve 2 hours per day, up to 3 days per week.
- Each study room contains a white board, table, and seating for about 6 students. You can check out dry erase markers at the Access & Instruction Desk on the first floor.
- All of the study rooms are unlocked and are available on a first come, first serve basis. Groups or individuals are allowed to go into the rooms without a reservation, but must leave when a group comes with valid proof of a reservation.
- These rooms are for course-related, library purposes only; they are not available for clubs, recreation, regularly scheduled meetings, or campus departmental business with faculty for office hours.
- Study rooms are not sound proof! Please be respectful of the building and of other people in the library. Inappropriate behavior in the study rooms is not allowed.
- Food and uncovered drinks are not allowed in the group study rooms.
- Library policy for Collaborative Study Rooms
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Collaborative Study Rooms, our policies, or the online reservation system, please contact the service desk at email@example.com or 953-8000.