Answered By: Gretchen Scronce Last Updated: Jun 09, 2020 Views: 405
Benefits of Signing In
By signing into the Discovery Service, you can:
- Manage your library account
- View your checkouts and outstanding requests
- Renew materials
- Request PASCAL Delivers books (when service resumes)
- Customize and save searches and search settings
- Personalize results by setting preferred disciplines
- Save searches and individual results
- See availability for all electronic resources
- Please note: Signing into the Discovery Service allows all registered users to see item availability, but it does NOT provide access to database resources off-campus for all registered users. Viewing full text resources off-campus requires proxy authentication, limited to active CofC students, faculty, and staff.
How to Sign In
Active CofC Students, Faculty, and Staff:
- Use the Active CofC Students, Faculty and Staff link.
- Username: your CofC email address
- Password: your MyCharleston password
- If you are logged into any other resources using Microsoft authentication within your active browser (such as OAKS or Office 365), you will be automatically signed in through this link.
Other Affiliated Users:
- Friends of the Library, visiting scholars, and other registered affiliates should use the Other Affiliated Users link. Use the credentials provided when you registered with library staff.
Viewing Your Library Account
After you have signed in, click on your name in the top right, then select Library Card to view and manage your checkouts, requests, and other account details.
Your College of Charleston materials will display by default. If you have items or requests connected to other PASCAL libraries, you can view them by selecting the relevant school in the left column.
For assistance signing in or working with your account, please submit your question online.