Answered By: Gretchen Scronce Last Updated: Nov 19, 2019 Views: 172
Answered By: Gretchen Scronce
Last Updated: Nov 19, 2019 Views: 172
When you change your MyCharleston password, this also changes the password that is required to access the wireless network on campus.
In order to reset the password on a Mac laptop, follow these instructions:
- Click on the wifi symbol in the top menu bar and choose Open Network Preferences.
- Select Wifi on the left, and click on Advanced to see a list of wifi networks you've connected to before.
- Find eduroam in the list. Click on eduroam, then click on the minus sign at the bottom of the list.
- This "forgets" the eduroam network, so you can reconnect and put in your credentials again.
- Reconnect to eduroam now, using your CofC email address as the username, and your MyCharleston password.