Answered By: Gretchen Scronce Last Updated: May 09, 2023 Views: 6203
Answered By: Gretchen Scronce
Last Updated: May 09, 2023 Views: 6203
CofC students can reserve study rooms through the library website.
- Each study room contains a white board, table, and seating. You can check out dry erase markers at the Access & Instruction Desk on the first floor.
- All of the study rooms are unlocked and are available on a first come, first serve basis. Groups or individuals are allowed to go into the rooms without a reservation, but must leave when a student comes with valid proof of a reservation.
- These rooms are for course-related, library purposes only; they are not available for clubs, recreation, regularly scheduled meetings, or campus departmental business with faculty for office hours.
- Study rooms are not sound proof! Please be respectful of the building and of other people in the library. Inappropriate behavior in the study rooms is not allowed.
- Food and covered drinks are permitted except where posted otherwise.