Answered By: Steven Profit
Last Updated: Jun 26, 2016     Views: 65

You can access the paper on its web site, The college has a paid subscription to the P&C website--you must be on CofC's secure network for access. Some archives are available via library databases or on microfilm. Visit or contact the Addlestone Library Information Desk (843-953-8000) for assistance.

Also, the library receives the paper. Ask for it at the Circulation/Reserves desk on the 1st floor.

Related Topics

    Contact Us


    Visit us at the Information Desk

    Call us: 843-953-8000

    Email us:

    Text us: 843-353-1259

    Meet with us: schedule a research consultation