Answered By: Information Desk 1 Coming Street
Last Updated: Jun 26, 2016     Views: 57

Residence Life and Housing contracted an outside vendor called Apogee to provide Internet service in residence halls. Apogee can provide specifics of residential life wireless setup. This question can be answered by calling them at (855) 290-7138.

Related Topics

Contact Us


""Submit your question online

 ""  Text 843-353-1259

"" Phone 843-953-8000

"" Visit the Information Desk

"" Meet with a librarian