Answered By: Jolanda-Pieta (Joey) van Arnhem M.F.A., M.L.I.S.
Last Updated: Feb 27, 2015     Views: 47

If your instructor is using Course Reserves, they will be available in your OAKS course section.

Visit the Faculty Course Reserves Information page to learn more about using our E-Reserves service for your classes.

Contact Us


""Submit your question online

 ""  Text 843-353-1259

"" Phone 843-953-8000

"" Visit the Information Desk

"" Meet with a librarian