Answered By: Steven Profit
Last Updated: Dec 13, 2016     Views: 643

No, but Trident Technical College's Testing Services provides test proctoring services for students of other colleges and agencies outside the Charleston area.

For more information, click here.

Related Topics

Contact Us


Visit us at the Information Desk

Call us: 843-953-8000

Email us:

Text us: 843-353-1259

Meet with us: schedule a research consultation