Answered By: Gretchen Scronce Last Updated: Aug 03, 2018 Views: 0
Answered By: Gretchen Scronce
Last Updated: Aug 03, 2018 Views: 0
Curriculum Builder is an LTI plugin for OAKS that allows an instructor to:
- search most library databases for ebooks and scholarly articles
- use those resources to create a copyright compliant digital reading list (coursepack) which students can use at no cost
- see how many students have accessed the reading list and articles
- add notes specific to each resource, including external links
- edit and/or reuse your digital coursepack in other courses
Using Curriculum Builder can save time for you and money for your students!
Get started with our Curriculum Builder tutorial.