Answered By: Steven Profit
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2016     Views: 55

Please report all vending malfunctions (snack and beverage machines) to Cougar Card Services has a petty cash on hand for refunds, if reimbursement is needed.

Related Topics

Contact Us


Visit us at the Information Desk

Call us: 843-953-8000

Email us:

Text us: 843-353-1259

Meet with us: schedule a research consultation